Pages

Thursday 18 July 2019

Ragging

Now remove your shirt,” One girl said.

I undid my shirt and was standing there with shivering legs, completely unaware of my fate. Their cunning faces were screaming that they are in a bang-up mood to screw me up for their fun. After all, ragging is always fun for seniors.

With my upper body naked, their eyes were blatantly scanning my skin.

“Isn’t he too smooth”

“Yup. He doesn’t have much body hair a man should have”

They were talking about my upper body. I admit my chest and abdomen was having nearly no hairs. I never knew the reason behind it because I never paid heed to this. For me it was just a normal thing.

“Girl has this type of body, clean and soft”

All burst into laughter.

Being surrounded by 15–20 senior girls and becoming a reason for laughter was the worst feeling ever.

Well I actually agree with Shikha(one of the senior girls). I have never seen a 20-year-old boy with so fewer hairs on his body. Moreover, his facial hairs are also almost absent. I can assure that isn’t a clean shave

Now they started noticing me more clearly. Everyone had a little spark in their eyes.

Yeah, you’re right.

Are you even a man?” One girl asked me laughing in a naughty way. All the other girls joined her.

I am thinking about something

What?

They formed a circle among themselves to make their conversation inaudible to me. They talked about something of which I had no idea. I only thing which I heard was the giggling of those girls.
They came in their normal position facing me. I was dying with curiosity to know what they were talking about but I wasn't told anything when I enquired the same.

One girl left the place. I found something fishy.

They started asking me questions about my private life. I kept answering them until I saw that girl returning with a bag in her hand.

“Now something interesting will happen to you.

I was terrified thinking about what’s coming my way.

“Will they strip me naked and make run rounds across girls section? I thought to myself.

Ragging wasn’t this much harsh for me. Although I always came across those incidents(which I thought to believe as rumors or whatever you say) where boys were stripped to their chaddis(underwear) and forced to dance on girly songs but never trusted those thinking, how can this happen to someone? and how on earth someone can be so cruel to others?

But now my misconception was blown up when I was at the receiving end.

She further continued.

“As we all think that you some attributes similar to a girl, we should completely transform you into a girl”

I was numb. Although I got a hint of it, still I acted innocent to know the complete facts.

What do you mean?” I asked with a low voice.

Oh! you’re so innocent. Ok so let me elaborate it. First, we will dress you in a saree, then do your make up and finally make you wear girl’s sandals. In this way, you will be transformed completely into a girl. Is that enough or do you want any further explanation?

Now I was confirmed that I am literally screwed up. They are going to humiliate me for sure.

So shall we begin?” The bossiest girl among them said.

As you wish” replied the other girl.

She came close to me and took out something from the bag. It was a petticoat. She handed it to me and pointed towards a room. She directed me to go there and replace my pant with the petticoat.

I went inside with that petticoat. I had no idea how I will do it but I knew that I have no other option. If I don’t obey their orders then those senior boys will thrash me. They strictly told me to do whatever they will say otherwise it wouldn’t be nice for me.

I somehow took off my pant and wore it. I came outside after that.

I was welcomed by the girls with giggles. But I knew that this was just the starting. The laughter will be thunderous when they will completely transform me into a girl.

Now the torture began. One girl took out something from the bag. It was a bra. A tradition white bra which is worn by Indian women. She put the bra on me. It was a different sort of feeling for me. I had no idea what kind of emotion I was holding within me at that point of time.

She took out two cotton balls on put those inside each of the cups, forming a pair of boobs on me. I started getting the girly feeling.

A red blouse was the next. She told me to put my hands inside it. As it was having hooks in the back, she went behind me to do them. With every hook, it was getting tighter around my chest. When she was done with all the hooks, I was feeling like being trapped inside this small piece of cloth. It was entirely and tightly covering my chest, including the bra.

Small sleeves and U neckline was adding to my humiliation. My upper body was trapped inside two pieces of clothes - bra and blouse, and both of them were very tight.

No doubt it was giving me a feminine feeling. Now it was the time for 9-yard clothing. Finally, a saree was taken out from the bag.

Two-three girls came forward and starting dressing me in saree. They were doing it with perfection, wanted to transform me into a perfect girl.

It took around 8–10 minutes for them to complete their job.

Now I was standing completing dress in a saree and blouse while they were having my overall view for their laugh.

“Look at the figure. Amazing!”

“You look gorgeous, but there is something missing”

I wondered what was left.

“And that is - makeup”

They gave me a chair to sit, the first time and that too only for my bad.

Again more than one girl was involved in the process. Foundation and some sort of cream were spread all across my face. Lipstick, Kajal and many more things were also applied to my face.
Finally they left me.

They worked a lot on my face.

Their giggle was continuous. I was like a laughing material for them that entire time. The thing that they were giggling continuously while looking at me, was making me uncomfortable a lot.

“Now you’re looking exactly like a girl”

I was desperate to see my new self. I couldn’t wait longer to see what they did to me and how worse I was looking. I pleaded to them for that.

Upon my repeated request they finally agreed to me.

“We have a big mirror. But there is a catch. We’ll blindfold you and then walk you to that mirror. Then you can remove your blindfold and witness yourself”

I nodded my head. They put a black blindfold around my eyes, completing blocking my sight. Then they started guiding me with their hands on my shoulder. I walking peacefully.

The distance seemed a bit longer for me. I was suspicious but kept walking.

“Now open your eyes”

I immediately removed my blindfold and opened my eyes but what I saw next completely terrified me.

I was standing outside with the door. I rushed towards to door only to find it locked from inside.

That moment was the worst and most scariest moment of my life.

I was standing in open wear a saree-blouse along with bangles and a girly makeup on my face. All these things were more than enough to completely tarnish my image and humiliate me to the fullest.
The thought “what will if someone sees me like this” was sending chills down my spine.

All of a sudden, I noticed a window which was half-open. I darted my way to that as I saw that as a last ray of hope.

I saw all those girls inside, through that window. They were again giving the same expression of superiority which they gave me earlier. Actually, they wanted me to feel that I was at their mercy, which I definitely was.

“How did you thought it would be so easy for you?”

“Please let me in. If someone will see me like this, then I will be destroyed”

They laughed at my helplessness. It was evident that they were enjoying it.

“We will but before that do something for us”

“What?” I asked curiously.

“Give us some hot poses so that we can click nice snaps”

“What? You will take my picture. No way. I won’t let you.”

“Hahahaha! Are you kidding me? This is the easiest way out for you. Either you do as we say or wait outside till someone sees you and make a fuss about it”

I was in a dilemma. I thought “If I will stand here for long then there is quite a possibility that someone will notice and on the other hand if I will let them take my pictures then they can show those snaps to anyone or they can blackmail me. Both ways I was screwed up.”

Suddenly one thing rang my bell. I thought, “As they had transformed me like a girl, how someone will recognize me until I speak. If they did a good job then I can deny my existence in those pictures. In this way, I can get away without any embarrassment Otherwise if I will stay here then I have to talk with anyone who points me ask and that moment I’ll be caught”

“Ok take my pics” I stood firm by saying that.

“That’s good!” One girl said while taking out a DSLR. I was surprised to see its size. That the biggest I’ve ever seen.

“Oh not like that. I want you to pose like a girl”

“I don’t know how to do that.” I stood like a guy.

“Then follow me. Keep your body in a curve, butt out and hands on your waist. Like this” she said while showing me a posture. It was too girly.

I didn’t want to do that as it was too embarrassing for me. But somehow I did. Needless to say, all the girls were laughing at me.

They directed me to give many other poses also.

The worst thing was they used to keep me a particular posture for seconds for clicking photo.

When the photo shoot was over, they let me in. I relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment