Pages

Sunday 22 April 2018

It's too tight - Part I

" Hey baby how are you ?" Jason said kissing Sarah.

" I am fine baby."

" Look what I have brought for you."

" What ?"

" A sexy black lingerie." Jason said giving a bag to Sarah.

" It's beautiful."

" Do you like it ?"

" Yeah,a lot."

" Then why don't you try it right now."

" Ok. Wait for a minute." Sarah went to her bedroom.

After sometime Sarah came out wedding that lingerie.

" Honey it's too tight. Don't you know my size" Sarah said struggling with her bra.

" Of course I do. And you know what I intentionally brought one size smaller."

" But why ?"

" Because the more tighter it is, the more sexier it looks."

" What ?"

" Yeah, in a tight bra your boobs looks ten times more sexy than in a regular bra. They looks like two small innocent creatures trapped in your bra, trying to pop out of it.Moreover your butt has a great shape in a tight panty. They are like hugging your butt completely."

" It might be a pleasure for you but for me it's extremely uncomfortable. I can't wear it for long."

" Oh come on honey. It's not as much uncomfortable as you are saying"

" What do you mean ? Do you mean to say I am exaggerating ?"

" Not much but yeah you are exaggerating a bit. You know last month my aunt brought me a trouser which was two inches shorter than my waist but still wore it for whole day"

" Listen there is a difference between wearing a trouser and a lingerie.Lingerie is worn next to the skin,on the private parts which are sensitive.So any tightness around those areas hurts a lot."

" I don't believe this."

" Okay so lets have a bet.Tomorrow you will have wear this lingerie for the whole day."

" What ? How can I wear a lingerie ? I am a boy."

" So what ? If you want me to wear this then first you will have to do that.I don't there is much difference between mine and your size.And don't worry I have a prize for you if you win."

" What's that ?"

" I will give you a blowjob whenever you want."

" Really ?" Jason said with a lot of happiness.

" Yeah."

" Then I am ready."

" But there are certain rules"

" And what are those ?"

" You will have to wear this lingerie from 12'o clock tonight to 12'o clock tomorrow.You can't remove or even touch you lingerie.You also can't touch you body areas covered under that lingerie.You can ask me to you any favor but it's all up to me if I want to do it or not.If you gave up before the stipulated time then I will win and then you will never ask me to wear any lingerie brought by you.Do you agree ?"

" Yes I do."

" Alright then lets meet at 12'o clock.Oh one more thing.After tomorrow midnight the lingerie will be exactly in the same condition in which it is now.Which means it will not be torn or untidy in any way."

" Ok"

At the midnight they met.Sarah dressed Jason in that lingerie.It was a sexy lingerie.The bra cups were firm with great shape.The bra was transparent from sides and so was the panty.After wearing that Jason realised that it was really too tight.

" Ok so your task start from now" Sarah said.

They went to sleep.Jason was having difficult sleeping like that.His was feeling his dick crushed in that panty. But he can't do anything.

Next morning after waking up,when Jason was going to bathroom Sarah stopped him.

" What are you doing ?"

" What ? I am going to pee."

" You forgot the conditions.You can't remove or even touch you lingerie.You also can't touch you body areas covered under that lingerie.How will you pee without touching anything ?"

" What ? It's not fair.The bet was about wearing this lingerie, not holding my pee."

" Well in that case you must had listen the conditions before."

" Sarah! Please !"

" Sorry baby, you have to follow the rules."

" Sarah please, let me pee."

" So you accept your defeat ?"

" No ! Not at all."

" Then I can't help you dear !"

" Ugh ! It's becoming painful now. Please do something."

" Oh wait a minute.There is a way."

" What ?"

" According to the condition of the bet, you can't touch your panty or your dick but I can."

" Wow ! That's great ! Common remove my panty"

" Excuse me ! Why would I help you? We are opponents currently.Why would I help my opponent to win ?"

" So you wan't to win like this, by making me desperate to pee for whole day."

" Yeah exactly ! I want that dirty water in your bladder for the whole day. That would make it painful for you."

After sometime Jason started feeling a lot of pressure. He again went to Sarah.

" Sarah I beg you to remove my undies and let me, please be kind" Jason said with a crying face."

" Ok. I will do. But because I  am helping my opponent.I also want something in return."

" What do you want ?"

" You are a fan of Shakira right ?"

" Yeah I am so what ?"

" And you love the way she shakes her ass."

" Yeah So ?"

" So now you'll have to do exactly the same."

" Are you out of you mind ? You want me to do this now ? "

" Well I want something in return.So this is what I want. If you will do it then only I will help you. So what's your decision ? Will you do it ?"

" OK."

" Perfect oh wait ! Let me turn on the music." Sarah brought the music player.

" Start " She said playing the rabiosa song.

Jason started shaking his ass.It was a weird experience for him.He was feeling very humiliated.Sarah was laughing her lungs out at him.

"Shake it like Shakira baby "

" Ok stop, it's enough."

Jason felt relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment