Pages

Saturday 16 December 2017

The Humiliating Story of Anirav Narayan Part IV - Rats in the undies

Click here for previous part
"It's amazing still no one left the road. They are really tough"

"Or maybe we're going easy. We are not making it very difficult for them."


"That can also possibly be the reason. So what should we do? what do you insist?"


"I think we should think of something really extreme something which will force them to leave the rod"


"I agree with you and we also want them to leave it so that we will have one guy for our entertainment"


"Hey I have an idea."


"What ?"
the other girl came close to her and whispered something in her ear.

"Ha....ha...ha really ?"

"Yeah"


"That will be a lot of fun. Oh but there is a problem"
she again whispered something in her ear.

"Don't worry I will manage it. Now all the girls come with me"
I had no idea what they were up to now. I was waiting for them to come. I was feeling like a cock who is waiting for the butcher to come and chop him.

They came after sometime.
"So boys get ready to experience something thrilling." by saying that they came close to us.

"Everyone on the count of three.One...two...and three"
They kept something in our underwear. I was feeling something moving. Oh my God they put a living creature inside our underwear. They did it in a fraction of a second and we had no time to react. Just within few seconds I realized that it was a rat. It's terrible how can they do it. So this was the thing they were discussing about. I had no idea what to do. I can't leave the road but at the same time I can't stand with a rat in my undies. We were shaking like hell. Everyone was trying their best to avoid the rat but how long can we hold it. All of us were shaking our hips like a mad person so that we can get the rat out. But because we were wearing a tight underwear it was not possible for the rat to get out of that. I am sure that like us he was also not loving the situation. He was very unconscious as he was put in a unknown place. I can say that because of his movement. He was running all across from here to there but within our underwear.

If it was an unpleasant moment for us then it was a very funny moment for the girls. They were having their laugh. The thing which was making their laugh louder was the moment of our butt. Now they were pretty sure that someone will leave the rod and they will get their boy.

It was becoming tough for everyone to hold on. Still, no one was thinking to leave the rod because everyone was waiting for someone to do that first. All of us were anticipating this.
Suddenly I felt the rat coming towards my dick. I was scared like hell. The worst thing which was striking my mind was what if he bites me on my private part. That would be a problem for the lifetime. Maybe I will never be able to get any sexual pleasure. I had no idea what to do. If I will leave then I will be subjected to a lot of punishments which I know won't be pleasing for me and if I don't then the rat might bite me and there will be some serious trouble for me.

I decided I can't take it anymore I must leave. Few hours of punishment is better than a problem for the lifetime. So finally I left the rod.

Click here for next part

No comments:

Post a Comment