Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

The Humiliating Story of Anirav Narayan Part II - Beginning of Humiliation

Click here for previous part

We knew that now it was the beginning of our bad time. They started with introduction. They asked us about our self (I am going to skip this part also because it also doesn't contain anything interesting).

They gave us a box and told us to come out wearing only the thing which is kept inside and nothing else. They gave us a poly bag and told us to keep all our clothes (which we were wearing at that time) in that. We went to bathroom for changing our clothes. When we opened the box we were shocked as we saw that there was a underwear inside that. How can they do this to us ? We were literally questioning ourselves. We had no idea how we will do it. 

After sometime someone banged on our door. 

"Hurry up boys we don't have a whole day" one boy said banging the door. 

We were collecting guts to do what we were asked. After sometime I started undressing myself. My hands were shivering and I had no idea that what was going to happen next. When I was completely nude I started putting on the underwear. When I was done I realized that it was smaller than my size. It was pretty tight and was literally crushing my manhood.

" Are you all done ?" one boy asked. 

No one replied. They asked again but this time with a loud tone. 

" So you won't reply. Fine then. If Everyone won't come out in 5 minutes then we will forcefully take you out and trust me that would be painful." 

We were scared. We didn't want to make it worse for us, so we came out. Everyone was laughing on us. We were feeling very much humiliated at that time. They took  the poly bags from our hands. 

" Now stand in a straight line." they ordered us. We did.  

" We have a special guests to meet you. Are you all excited to meet them." 

We were thinking that who would it be.My heart stopped as I saw many girls coming from the door.

"So boys, please welcome all the senior girls"

Our humiliation was doubled at that point. All of us were standing in underwear in front and them. They were having a great laugh at us. 

"From now on girls will take the charge.If anyone of you disobey their order they you know what we can do to you.So it's up to you girls.Enjoy and have fun!" 

"Surely we will" one girl said.

All the girls came to us and asked our name one by one.After talking for some time they came on to the main point - the ragging.

"Go and stand there in a straight line." one girl said to us. 

We did as she said. 

"Today we will play a game.There is a rod above your head. All of you have to hold the rod firmly. The one person who will leave the rod first will be penalized. Do you all excited to know what will be the punishment ?" 

"Yes" 

"Call me mam you bitches!" 

"Yes mam" 

"Well it's an interesting one. We have 15 poly bags.Each poly bag contains the clothes of anyone of you. The 14 people who will keep holding the rod will get back the poly bag which contains their clothes. But the one who will leave the rod won't get his bag back which means his clothes won't be returned." 

All of us were surprised. We can't believe what they just said. The question which was a striking in our mind was that will they really not return the clothes off one boy ? Will they really make him go back to his room in his undies or they are just saying it to scare the shit out of us.

"But don't worry we are not so merciless. We will give that boy a chance to get back his clothes. We will give him some tasks. If he will successfully complete the task then he will get back his clothes. But if he fails to do so he will be left with two options only. One option is to go to his room in underwear and there is a second option also but I won't tell you about that right now. I just want to keep the suspense that's why I will tell you about that later" 

"So let the party begin. All the boys hold the rod. From now on whoever will leave the rod first will be liable for punishment."We were holding the rods. Suddenly I felt something coming onto my eyes. It was a blindfold. 

"What are you doing ?" I screamed. 

"Shut up you bitch! We can do anything to make you leave that rod and you don't have any right to talk so shut up your mouth" the girl replied with anger.

They blindfolded each and every boy. Now we had no idea what's happening around us and also what's coming next to us. 

"Ahhh! Look at the sexy ass" one girl said spanking my ass. She spanked it really hard.I can feel it on my butt. 

"Hey why don't we have a spanking session" 

"Good idea" 

"Yeah. Moreover they can't do anything, they are helpless and we can spank them as much as we want." 

"So let the spanking begin everyone choose their boy oh! I mean their ass"

We were able to hear that conversation. By that time we wear in deep fear. 

As they said they started spanking. They were doing it mercilessly. 

"Umm look at this sweet ass" 

"Yeah really they are having sexy butt cheeks". All the girls laughed.

It was really hurting us but we can't do anything. No one can afford to leave the rod first. The girl who was the spanking me was Vanshika(later I came to know her name). After 5 minutes it became really unbearable. But still we were taking on the pain and no one left the rod. 

According to me they were enjoying it a lot. Obviously ragging is done for enjoyment. I can recall them saying that they love the sound of their hand hitting our ass. 

After 10 to 15 minutes they stopped. 

Click here for next part

No comments:

Post a Comment