Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

The Humiliating Story of Anirav Narayan Part III - Ragging at its Peak

Click here for previous part
"It's really clever from their part no one left the rod. It's really nice to see how seriously they are taking this game."

"But don't worry boys there is a lot more to come and I am not sure that you all will be able to take it or not"
There was a pause for 10 minutes. After that I felt a hand approaching my dick.
"Hey what are you doing. Don't do this. This is not right"

"You bitch! you spoke up again. Girls I think that they need something to stop talking."

"Why don't we gag them ?"


"Sure good idea bring on the gags."


"No please don't do this I won't speak again mmm..." I requested but they gagged me.


"Too late bitch. If you won't listen to us then we have a solution for your every problem"
Then they started doing what they were doing earlier. They got hold of our dick and we can't do anything. I tried to ignore that but all in vain.
"Ahh! I have your manhood in my hand. The weak point of every boy and I can make you impotent in a second"

"This part is responsible for the pain and the pleasure of a guy. And you know what a man heart is basically located in their dicks because they get immense pleasure by masturbation or having sex and both are done by this little part"


"But you know Aradhya at the same time this dirty part is responsible for the rape of the women across the globe."


"Exactly! And now because we have it in our hand we can save many women right now if you know what I mean"
All the girls laughed. They were squeezing us and it was really painful. Still, no one left out.

Click here for next part

No comments:

Post a Comment